The SK-HD1000 is Hitachi’s Multi-Standard portable HD Studio and EFP camera. Outstanding images are acquired by three (R,G,B) 2.3 megapixel UAIT (Ultra-Advanced) CCDs. The camera offers sharper and cleaner HD images due to our newest CCD sensors and processed by 30-bit Hitachi DSP’s. Hitachi’s implementation of the most advanced digital processing technology provides low-noise and high dynamic range pictures. The camera system is able to output dual formats simultaneously (SD and 1080i /720p).
Features & Functions
- NEW 2/3-inch, 1080/60i (Ultra-Advanced) UAIT-CCDs.
- 1,100TVL standard resolution.
- >60dB signal to noise ratio (1080/60p without noise reduction).
- 30-bit per pixel per R,G,B channel Hitachi digital processing technology.
- Full or half-rack SMPTE fiber CCUs or Hitachi’s patented Digital Triax CCU.
- SMPTE fiber cable operational distance up to 3Km. (~9,842ft.)
- Operate with SMPTE hybrid fiber or use single-mode with external camera head power.
- Single Mode fiber up to 10Km (~33,000ft.) without external adapters, accessories or mods.
- Choice of multiple joystick or rotary-type remote operation panels.
- Control panels (SU-1000 and RU-1500 series) can control up to 128 cameras via the TCP/IP network.
- Optional Dual 5-position motorized filter wheel.
- 2-piece dockable design improves maintenance and equipment availability.
- Prompter video output and AC power available at the camera head.
- Independent HD-SDI VF output for crane or Jib installations.
- VF Focus assist. (VF Area marker, Focus indicator and gauge)
- Compatibility with all Fujinon Precision Focus lenses.
- Digital registration of lens’ lateral chromatic aberration adjustment.
- RLACTM: Real-time Lens Aberration Correction makes the best 2/3-in HDTV lenses look even better.
- Direct data transfer from SU or SD memory cards used at camera head and control panels.
- Full automatic setup using Gray Scale.
- HD signal linear masking & 12-vector color painting.
- Independent control of HD & SDTV detail.
- Ultra Gamma (Selectable Gamma table with 7 presets).
- Preset Masking (6 settings: DEFAULT, ITU-709, SMPTE-240M, SMPT-WIDE, NTSC, EBU).
- 2 channel skin-tone masking and multiple memories.
- Knee saturation and Knee detail functions.
- Real-time and offline diagnostic system with character display superimposed on PIX video output.
- Available Studio Adapter for use with all Broadcast box, compact studio and hand-held 2/3” lenses.
- Cable-less Studio Adapter interface allows trouble free operation.
- 2-piece dockable design allows easy configuration change with choice of SMPTE or Triax cable.
- Maintains backwards compatibility with existing HITACHI control panels, cables, and viewfinders.
- Ethernet control and assignment of control panels and CCUs.
Camera System Accessories
(Click on pictures to enlarge – opens in a new browser window)
Camera Control Units
CU-HD500 Optical Fiber CCU.
Available with 1080i/480i or 720p/480i.
CU-HD1000-S8 Half Rack Optical Fiber CCU.
TU-HD1000 Digital Triax Camera Control Unit.
RU-1500VR/JY: Advanced Remote Unit with color touch-screen and network control for demanding, live production environments.
RU-1000: Small form-factor, basic remote control panel.
SU-1000: Master Setup Unit for 12 cameras, expandable to 128 cameras. Provides access to all camera operation and adjustment parameters.
Large Lens Adapter
SA-1000: Heavy-duty, large box lens adapter and system expansion unit for studio and field production. Designed for use with all Hitachi HTDV portable cameras.
VF-402-S3 2-inch, B&W 16:9 CRT viewfinder HDTV, Multi-format
(Operation manual with camera head)