Hitachi’s State-of-the-art, high-performance, multi-standard, multi-format Studio and Field HDTV production camera.
It is fully RoHS compliant and designed as a full-feature, purpose-specific TV Program production camera.
It features high sensitivity, high-resolution, low noise 2/3-inch, 1920(H) x 1080(V) pixel IT-CCDs, in a lightweight 2-piece dockable camera body that offers maximum re-configuration ability.
One model for use world-wide with 1080/59,94i, 1080/50i switching.
The CCU outputs are: 1080i or 720p, (switchable). PAL or NTSC, analog and digital.
Specifications & Features:
- 60dB HDTV Signal to Noise ratio
- 14-bit analog to digital conversion
- High-performance Hitachi DSPs.
- High quality SDTV NTSC/PAL output down-converted at the CCU.
- Flawless signal transmission using Digital Optical Fiber cable transmission or Hitachi-patented Fully Digital Triax System.
- The complete camera system operates directly with inexpensive SM fiber installations.
- Small form-factor Master Setup Unit SU-1000.
- Choice of 2 different CCUs.
- Half-rack CU/TU-HD1000 or Full rack CU-HD500
- CU/TU-HD1000 available with switchable 1080i/720P HD-SDI switchable outputs.
- Camera and CCU switch between 50/60Hz field rates for use with world-wide TV systems.
- CCU HD-SDI outputs with embedded audio (2-chnl)
- Choice of various joystick or rotary-type operation panels.
- Compatible with Canon and Fujinon Auto-Focus lenses.
- SD memory card system for offline storage and transfer of all setup data.
- 4x1x2 return signal switching system.
- 2 independent intercom channels compatible with Clear-com and RTS, 4w/2w systems.
- 2 independent program returns (IFB’s) w/ incom mix.
Flexible Studio Viewfinder Options
- 9-inch high resolution Color LCD VF-L9HD
- 8-inch lower cost Color LCD VF-HP840
- 2-inch high resolution b/w CRT (16:9) VF-402
- CCU Return signal inputs can be HD or SD, analog or digital.
- Focus Assist function displays linear bar indicator.
- 5 cameraperson programmable user-file memories for crosshairs, pointers, safety zones, raster aspect VF detail, 2 zebras, etc.
Advanced video control functions:
- Full camera control over your TCP/IP network with Off-the-shelf inexpensive routing/switching equipment.
- Hybrid TCP/IP networked control is also available for existing customers with the use of our JU-1000.
- Independent control of HD & SDTV detail and masking.
- Full automatic setup using Gray Scale.
- Auto-setup of vertical modulation shading.
- Direct data transfer from control panels or memory card.
- HD signal linear masking & multi-vector color painting separate from SD signal outputs.
- 12-color vector adjustments
- Flesh-tone detail with 2 memories & auto-setup
- Full detail signal parameter controls for HD signal separate from the SD signal outputs.
- Black stretch/ Black Press
- Preset gamma tables for accurate reproduction of dark areas.
- 35W head power consumption without camera
- Genlock with analog VBS or HD Tri-level sync.
Optional configurations offered:
- Digital Triax HDTV transmission
CR-P2 Dockable P2 HDTV field recorder