The DK-Z50 is Hitachi’s most cost-effective, Multi-format, self-contained, Digital Processing HD box camera. It was designed for the new era of production systems that employ advanced robotic pan/tilt/zoom for remote observation. It provides outstanding images from three 2/3-inch IT-CCD image sensors and the latest generation of Hitachi DSP using 14 bit A to D converters.
Features & Functions
- Signal-to-noise ratio >58dB
- Standard Sensitivity >F11 @ 2000lx
- Resolution >800TVL
- Network-ready w/ RJ45 & IP control
- Simultaneous SD and HDTV SDI signal outputs.
- SD output is switchable between 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios.
- Switchable frame rate between 59.94Hz and 50Hz.
- Remotely controlled optical filter wheel & 5-value ECC filters.
- Low power consumption (<17W)
- Lightweight <1.5Kg (w/o lens)
- DSP Image processing and adjustment functions include:
- 12-vector hue/saturation color adjust
- Linear masking
- Manual and auto Skin tone detail & masking
- Knee saturation & Auto-knee
- Variable detail boost frequency
- Programmable video gain settings
- Versatile CCD drive functions
- Gray scale automatic setup
- Automatic lens white shading
- Six preset electronic shutter speeds
- Lock scan mode allows flicker-free pickup of a display with different scanning frequency
- AES – Automatic electronic shutter maintains exposure with fixed F-stop.
- Employs high-end RU-1500 series control panels from SK-HDTV camera series.
- Bi-directional data transfer
- RS232C connector for PC camera control.
- Programmable Camera ID.
- Auxiliary connector for external control
- Eight scene files
- Pre-programmed files also allow the user to adjust Detail, Masking, knee, and more.
Camera System Accessories
(Click on pictures to enlarge – opens in a new browser window)
RU1000 Standard Remote Control Panel. Rotary knob for Iris, Master Black.
RU-1500JY/VR: Advanced Remote Unit with color touch-screen and network control for demanding production environments. Joystick (JY) or rotary (VR).