The DK-Z50 is Hitachi’s latest offering in cost-effective, Multi-format, point-of-view, self-contained, Digital Processing HDTV cameras.
Designed for the new era of 3D HDTV production systems and advanced remote observation systems.
It provides outstanding images from three 2/3-inch IT-CCD image sensors and the latest generation Hitachi DSP with 14-bit A to D converters.
- Signal-to-noise ratio >58dB
- Standard Sensitivity >F11 @ 2000lx
The DK-Z50 includes the following functions and features that represent outstanding value and performance in its category.
- Network-ready w/ RJ45 & IP control
- Simultaneous SD and HDTV SDI signal outputs.
- SD output is switchable between 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios.
- Switchable frame rate between 59.94Hz and 50Hz.
- Remotely controlled optical filter wheel & 5-value ECC filters.
- Low power consumption (<17W)
- Lightweight <1.5Kg (w/o lens)
The DK-Z50 also provides popular DSP Image processing and adjustment functions
- 12-vector hue/saturation color adjust
- Manual and auto Skin tone detail & masking
- Knee saturation & Auto-knee
- Variable detail boost frequency
- Programmable video gain settings
- Versatile CCD drive functions
- Gray scale automatic setup
- Automatic lens white shading
- Six preset electronic shutter speeds
- Lock scan mode allows flicker-free pickup of a screen display having a different scanning frequency than the Camera.
- AES – Automatic electronic shutter maintains exposure with fixed F-stop.
- Employs high-end RU-1500 series control panels from SK-HDTV camera series.
- Bi-directional data transfer
- RS232C connector for PC camera control.
- Auxiliary connector for external control
- Pre-programmed files also allow the user to adjust Detail, Masking, knee, and other functions.