The NEW SK-HD2200 is Hitachi’s top-of-the-line HDTV Studio, and OB camera. The full studio body SK-HD2200 is complemented by the portable, hand-held version model SK-HD1200.
Outstanding images are acquired by three (R,G,B) 2.3 million pixel UAIT (Ultra-Advanced) 1080-line progressive CCDs. Hitachi’s implementation of the most advanced digital processing technology available assures low-noise, high dynamic range pictures. The HD signal generated by the new sensors, are 3Gbps throughout and processed by 38-bit Hitachi DSP’s. The utmost attention to picture fidelity and operator convenience has been implemented in this HD studio production camera system.
Features & Functions
- NEW 2/3-inch, 1080/60p, progressively scanned, (Ultra-Advanced) UAIT-CCDs.
- 1,100TVL standard resolution
- >60dB signal to noise ratio (1080/60p without noise reduction)
- 38-bit per pixel per R,G,B channel Hitachi 40nm digital processing technology
- 3Gbps HD-SDI signal handling from end-to-end.
- Switchable between progressive and interlaced signal processing, transport and outputs.
- Multi-format global design outputs signals applicable to most TV broadcast and production standards.
- Signal transmission and camera power is supplied by using SMPTE-311M hybrid optical fiber cable.
- The camera system can operate with common-off-the-shelf single-mode (with external camera head power).
- The camera system can use an optical routing system to connect multiple camera heads to any number of CCUs.
- Control panels SU-1000 (master) and RU-1500JY (joystick) can control up to 128 cameras via TCP/IP network.
- Dual 5-position motorized filter wheel is provided as standard.
- Low power 32W consumption (camera head + lens + optical cable adapter)
- Choice of 3 different joystick or rotary-type operational control panels
- Prompter and talent monitor power and video outputs available at the camera head.
- Independent HD-SDI VF output for crane or Jib installations.
- VF Focus assist (VF Area marker, Focus indicator and gauge)
- Ergonomic VF mount and mechanical design.
- 2 independent CCU Return signals, inputs can be HD (HD-SDI single or dual link) or SD, analog or digital selectable
- Full automatic setup using Gray Scale.
- Digital registration or lens’ lateral chromatic aberration adjustment.
- Direct data transfer from SU or SD memory cards used at camera head and control panels.
- HD signal linear masking & 12-vector color painting.
- Independent control of HD & SDTV detail
- Ultra Gamma (Selectable Gamma table with 7 presets).
- Black stretch/ black press.
- Preset Masking (6 settings: DEFAULT, ITU-709, SMPTE-240M, SMPT-WIDE, NTSC, EBU).
- 2 channels Flesh-tone masking and multiple memories Flesh-tone detail correction settings.
- Knee saturation and Knee detail functions.
- Real-time and offline diagnostic system with character display superimposed on PIX video output.
- Accepts Analog VBS/BBS or HD Tri-level sync as genlock.
- Maintains backwards compatibility with existing HITACHI HDTV control panels, cables, and viewfinders.
- Studio Full-Body version of the SK-HD1200 CCD portable camera.
- Ethernet control and assignment of control panels and CCUs.
- Can operate over Single Mode Fiber (SMF) without expensive converters.
Camera System Accessories
(Click on pictures to enlarge – opens in a new browser window)
Camera Control Units (CCU’s)
CCU-HD1200: 1080p, 3Gbps, multi-format digital CCU. For use with SK-HD1200 and SK-HD2200.
SU-1000: Master Setup Unit for 12 cameras, expandable to 128 cameras. Provides access to all camera operation and adjustment parameters.
RU-1500VR/JY: Advanced Remote Unit with color touch-screen and network control for demanding, live production environments.
RU-1000: Small form-factor, basic remote control panel.