This camera has a large 2.38 Mega pixel 1/1.9 (1/2") High Sensitivity MOS Image Sensor. It enables a high-definition, low light image at a frame rate of 29.97/25 fps progressive movement.
Features & Functions
- Gamma, Knee, Masking picture adjustment function, Long distance transmission function
(when used with MU-HD101 multi unit, sold separately), Automatic iris control
- Full HD video with long distance transmission capability.
- Camera can transmit full HD image at a long distance utilizing coaxial cable.
(Specific transmission distance based on type of coaxial cable used)
- Fog adjust mode deployment
- Adaptive Fog Reduction (AFR) allows camera to see through fog, dust & smoke real time in both HD & SD modes simultaneously.
- HD-SDI (and POC)
- Signal for Auto focus function
- VD,HD, gate pulse for focus, Y signal and Video output.
Camera System Accessories
Serial lens interface. Improved auto focus speed and accuracy for a wide range of zoom lenses
Heat haze and motion stabilizer option.
Lenses: C or CS mount lenses.
Most compatible model lenses: